Medical Injection Molding
All medical device components with design requirements for silicone medical applications, including balloons, sensors, manifolds, strain reliefs and many other applications. Built on four decades of medical-grade silicone injection molding experience, Vesta’s solutions optimize the clinical outcome of medical moldings and ensure compliance with your requirements.
Critical Design Components Resulting from Molding Silicone Operations
Vesta offers medical device design assistance, tooling and experienced operators to ensure product functionality and to support optimal design performance and clinical outcomes.
Medical Injection Molding in Any Design
Vesta’s experienced engineering team will work with you to design the most effective tooling required to achieve your desired outcomes.
Exceptional Tooling, Robotics, Presses and Infrastructure
Vesta designs and operates state-of-the-art tooling built to accommodate some of the industry’s most complex geometries. With a combination of proprietary and industry-leading presses, as well as high-volume robotics in advanced facilities, Vesta determines the most appropriate manufacturing option for your medical device and ensures compliance with your production capability requirements.
Tight-Tolerance, Custom Silicone Injection Molding
To many industry experts, Vesta is liquid silicone molding. We specialize in a variety of molding process techniques to develop and deliver the highest-quality product possible. We ensure:
- Safe and effective mold storage
- Compliance with mold maintenance programs
- Mold life tracking for shot history and yield measurement
- Prototype molding for rapid product development services
- Dedicated equipment to support your research and development needs
- Flash tolerances as low as .002", as well as flashless molding solutions
- Proprietary washing operations to ensure product integrity
- Innovative fixture and process development
- Experienced process engineering oversight for all molding operations